Spiderman: Thoughts
Warning spoilers ahead!!*
I'm embarrassed to say I'm superrr late to the spiderman train. But oh was it worth watching those movies. I remember back in April I tried watching the movies but I got bored so I never picked them up again. That was until I heard everyone talking about the new spiderman movie that was coming out. So I ended up binging all 3 in one night and It's safe to say my poor heart is shattered.
Let's start off with Spiderman: Homecoming. I'll be honest. This movie wasn't that good, it was really boring. I feel like a lot happened that was just really uninteresting.
Butttt Spiderman: Far from home was so good! I think out of the 4 movies out it's my 3rd favorite. This one was sooo funny and had a really good plot that I could actually connect with. I loved the whole bit with the necklace Peter bought for MJ, it was so sweet. And also the fact that she still had the broken necklace in Brand New Day😭It's actually killing me. And I think It's safe to say Ned is my favorite character. He's so funny oh my gosh.
But Spiderman: No way home...When I tell you that movie actually broke me. I MEAN IT!! As soon as I saw May die I was legit bawling my eyes out and sobbing! And then on top of that the whole forgetting thing. Actually kill me now. When I saw Peter coming home to an empty apartment It hurt me so bad. And also the fact that he had a whole note to rehears what he was gonna say to MJ😭. I mean I found the part where the other Spiderman's came in to be funny. Like they just shoved a knife through my chest and then decided to act all funny and happy I was so upset lol. But can we take a minute to talk about how hot Doctor Strange was in the movie? Because woah.
I said that to my friend and she totally disagreed with me like what?!? That's crazyyy. But anyway back to my thoughts on Brand new day. The movie was sooo good but that ending didn't give me the closure I needed. And I'm so mad at myself because I decided that was the perfect time to go use the bathroom so all I saw when I came back was stupid credits. It was okay though cause my friend told me what happened. I don't know if there's gonna be a 5th movie I mean hopefully? Oh yeah and that part with the blond girl in the pool(I don't know her name sorry) was so funny. Like why did Spiderman's feet go up? And I thought that photo was ai at the start with spiderman in just a towel and mask. But then I watched the movie and got bombarded with his glorious abs. But two things that actually annoyed me so much in the movie theater were these kids. They kept making goat noises the whole time and screaming "pumpkin" like you're not funny omg. I HATE immature teenage boys with a burning passion because the way I wanted to throttle them. And then when the movie was over they were just laughing about what they did like they weren't ruining the whole movie experience. AND not to mention the mom was laughing with them, HELLO? What are we doing?!? Also the movie wasn't working in 3d so it was kind of blurry. It was supposed to have a 3d effect but instead it was all just blurry. Not to the point it was unwatchable but It was a little bit annoying. I mean I got a free movie voucher out of it so yay for that I guess. Oh and another thing cause obviously there's more, was the frickin Icee machine. There was only coke because blue razzberry and cherry weren't working. After the movie they had the flavors so I was fine.I know this is kind of niche but when I was watching the part with Jean Grey and Sarah Grey all I could think of is that they're just another Ella and Emmaline variant(Shatter me) and Lizzie and Caoimhe variant(Boys of Tommen). Was it just me thinking this?
The part where MJ was telling Peter she didn't love him because she didn't remember lowkey got me teary eyed. I was pretty surprised I wasn't crying in the theater cause it was really sad. Also can we talk about the fact Happy wasn't there? Was there a reason that I missed or...? And I don't know if it was just me seeing this but on Aunt May's gravestone it said 1964-2024. I'm so confused May was 60 years old in Spiderman? If someone has an explanation for that then please tell me.
But to conclude the movie was awesome and I love spiderman so much. I was thinking about watching Andrew Garfield's movies but there is no way I can watch him lose Gwen Stacy. I've been sobbing enough this weekend. Let me know what you guys thought about Spiderman!


No comments:
Post a Comment