July reading wrap up:
Runaway by Bazookah(Wattpad)
Nico Blaine might be one of my favorite dark romance mmc I have read in a while. He was lowkey so mean to Josie the whole book though😭. Josie is so bambi I love her! They are both in my top 3 dark romance mmc and fmc list. I totally recommend reading this it's soooo good.
Little Liar by Leigh Rivers
★★★☆☆
I loved little stranger but little liar was honestly awful...This book just gave me nothing. I feel like it all could have been summed up in little stranger so it felt unnecessary. I loved Malachi Vize in book 1 but book 2 Malachi Vize was a bit...I mean it gave me some closure on him and his fathers relationship so I guess that was good. And the whole addition of Molly was so unnecessary as well. Like why did he need another little sister? Also oh my gosh the way they both kept calling each other "brother and sister" and whenever Olivia asked Malachi to choose what they were he would always say "Both". Oh my god I hated that part. And also why does everyone hate Olivia for not talking to Malachi while he was in prison? I feel like she was kind of valid for that,
Anyway tell me what you guys thought about these books!



No comments:
Post a Comment