Thoughts of a thot daughter

 Being the second choice:



Hi friends!

I have some news from my personal life to share. So this Sunday I was supposed to go to the mall with my friend. But in the morning she texted me that the hangout could only be for an hour because she had to go to a movie afterward. And that kind of made me feel a bit sucky because I had been looking forward to seeing her since I didn't get to hang out with her that much this summer. I had been asking her when she was free and if she could hang out but she has really strict parents so she isn't allowed to go out much. And 2 things to note about her is 1.She was my only friend in middle school and 2.She's been really passive aggressive to me lately. I don't know if I'm just crazy but I feel like sometimes she acts like she doesn't like me or doesn't want to be around me. Something that really made me feel especially sucky was seeing on her story that she was hanging out with one of her other friends on Saturday when I had been asking to make plans. She's been acting distant and a bit weird to me ever since she started to make other friends as well. And not to mention the fact that I'm always the one to try to make plans first. And always the one to text first or call first. Honestly I feel like it just gets tiring after some point. I decided not to call or text one of my friends for a whole year(It was because of something that happened I promise I'm not evil) and guess what. No response from her either. 

I feel like with the hangout on Sunday, if you knew you could only hangout for like an hour, and it's the mall mind you so time is gonna go by even quicker, then why the heck even ask to hang out? It really made me feel like even more than a second option than I already am. I know I'm probably over reacting to this and over thinking but I'm literally so tired of this. And on top of that my parents got mad at me after for even going to the mall with her. I won't get deep into that but yeah, I've been feeling super down in the dumps after that. And also I don't know if it's just me but it can take the smallest thing ever(like my situation right now) to fully make me stop talking to everyone and shut myself down. 

Sometimes it gets so frustrating always feeling like a second option because I look back at every interaction and think what did I do to make this person just not like me? Obviously I have my flaws just like everyone else but that shouldn't make me to be someone that gets pushed aside all the time. 

Sidenote I'm so sorry for ranting on here I just wanted to share my situation so I can know If I'm over reacting. Additionally should I bring this up with her? She's genuinely one of the nicest people I know so like I could be over looking this and reading it all wrong.

-E.K xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts of a thot daughter

  Being the second choice: