Movies/tv shows
Okay guys so I finally watched the fifth descendants movie after hearing people talk about it...I have mixed feelings. I did like it but it just didn't have the descendants vibe to it. I feel like this whole plot was unnecessary and they should have stopped at 3. After finishing the fifth movie I had to go back and refresh my brain by rewatching the 1st movie. I remember when I was younger and didn't have Disney channel so I would go onto YouTube and watch those 5 minute clips of the movie until I finished the whole thing😭. Side note doesn't Max Hatter(I think that's his name) look so much like Chuck Bass from gossip girl?
![]() |
| Chuck Bass |
-E.K
.jpg)

I totally agree with Max looking like Chuck, it' s something about their mischievous smirks lol!! The original 3 Descendants movies will always be superior to the new group simply because Kenny Ortega was the director then. We have new people directing with a new but misguided vision. We won't ever get the og vibes again sadly. The new movies are my guilty pleasure, they are mid but silly enough that I can let slide.
ReplyDeleteIt just doesn't feel right especially since Cameron Boyce died😭
DeleteI totally understand that, at least the OG crew knew to leave to be respectful
Deleteur blog is so cute omgggg! i literally watched the movie yesterday at my friends house and i'm currently contemplating on making a post on my own blog because i have SOOO many thoughts. but anyways, i won't rant on ur comment section. i totally agree that max resembles chuck and overall the fifth was better than the fourth but there was sooo many plot holes and it made my brain hurt trying to convince myself of the poor story they were selling. i loved this post!
ReplyDelete