Introduction!!
Hellooo! I'm going to start off this introduction by saying that this is my FIRST ever blog! I am so excited to start and meet new people on here. I won't be sharing my actual name on here so feel free to call me whatever you want till I pick a name lol. I'm starting this blog as a place to share my thoughts, feelings, daily life, and in general things that I like. I will specifically state this blog is like my online diary and is meant to please me so I'll post about whatever I want to. I'm not here for a bunch of viewers or anything just a safe space to talk. I am also really bad at writing so if there's a lot of typos please correct me!
A little bit about me:
I am made up of everything I love in my life. Likeeee: music, books, tv shows, shopping...I am absolutely soooo obsessed with Noah Kahn currently. Willing and able STAYS on repeat. I love love loveeeee Phantom of the Opera, it genuinely has to be the best musical ever created! For books there is wayyy to many to count. If I had to pick a few favorites I would pick Boys of Tommen, Shatter me, This woven kingdom and many more. I actually have a flag of Aaron Warner in my room lol😭. Another huge thing I'm obsessed with is One Tree Hill. I'm currently on season 2 and I already can tell it's my favorite show ever. It might have been to early to buy merch for it but I already lowkey bought a hoodie...I am also an Aquarius born on January 23rd. I'm not really that into star signs so that's the most I know. Another thing about me is I'm an INFP, if you don't know what that means its basically your personality type(search it up). I am so introverted and awkward like I know my parents are totally sick of me😭. This is a guaranteed safe space for the awkward girls! One other interest that I have is history. I am such a history nerd especially for the weird and wacky stuff. If you asked me the best part to learn about honestly I would say the Victorian era or Tudors. I feel like that part is so interesting especially all the deaths that happened.
Hopes for this blog:
One big thing I hope for this blog is for this to help me articulate my thoughts better. I hope that people will see this blog and feel heard and seen. Although I don't think many people will ever end up seeing this it'll be a fun thing to look back at when I graduate in 4 years. I won't specify my age but you can guess what grade I might be in. I want to look back at this blog and see how I've grown over the years and it's also just such a fun cutesy thing to do. Like I can decorate however I want, post whatever I want, do whatever I want on here, sounds good to me! So without further ado...welcome to my girl blog!!
Thank u so much if you've stayed until now.
I love this and its exactly what I did too! Just wanted to start a little something fun to cherish and hold for myself! Also love the Noah Kahan detail, I am an avid stan of Willing and able and Downfall
ReplyDeleteOmg I just saw your blog its so cutesy! I'm so glad to see another Noah Kahn fan!
DeleteLove thiss, also Aaron Warner is literally my go to password for everythingg. Absolutely lovee noah kahan too especially anyway from Cape Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteAaron Warner is top tier and that will never change
Delete